CUSTOMER DATA (PRIVACY) POLICY
This online ordering web site (“the Web Site”) is operated by Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Ltd. . It is the policy of the Web Site to comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong. We also strive to ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
We safeguard information provided by our web site users (“User”). The personal data collected and held by us will include your name, gender, age group, contact details, and other kinds of personal data. With the only exceptions that personal data may be collected in relation to the services of ordering, use of web site, and the IP address of the computer used to visit our website may be recorded, we do not collect any personally identifiable information from User while they use the App, and no personal data is collected. This information is used only for preparing general statistics on the usage of our web site and App.
The collection of any personal data collected will be subject to our Personal Information Collection Statement. Personal data is stored securely in our system and we will take all practicable steps to ensure that personal data is not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose (including any directly related purpose) for which the data is or is to be used. Only trained, authorized staff shall have access to the data, and we do not release personal data to parties outside us except as set out in our Personal Information Collection Statements. User has the right to request access to and correction of their personal information in accordance with the procedure set out in our Personal Information Collection Statements.
We may, from time to time, send direct marketing materials promoting products and services to User based on their personal data, but suitable opt-out mechanisms are provided. We make every effort to protect the privacy of User, but given the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee perfect security.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
It is the policy of the Web Site to comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong. We also strive to ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
This Personal Information Collection Statement sets out the purposes for which the information provided by you as a User will be used following collection, what you are agreeing to with respect to our use of such information and your rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486. This statement may change from time to time, so please check back periodically. When you agree to complete the order and/or services by signing thereon or each time you log in to this web site and uses its services, you agree to be bound by the statement in force at that time.
COLLECTION OF DATA
User may be asked to provide with personally-identifiable information such as name, contact number and e-mail address. This is necessary to provide User the various services and activities offered on this web site. You, as a User, are not obliged to supply the data, but if you do not, the services and activities will be unavailable to you.
PURPOSE AND USE OF DATA
Information collected is used for the followings:
- providing the services and information relating to such services to you including any online ordering services thereof;
- processing billing and payment;
- monitoring use of the web site to help its further development;
- compiling aggregate statistics about our users to analyse website usage;
- collecting data for identity verification and record and maintaining contact lists for correspondence;
- identifying and verifying identity and/or eligibility of the User who uses/used and/or applies/applied for the services offered on our web site;
- communicating with User in respect of matters related to or arising from the use of the services offered on this web site;
- researches and/or analysis by participating SHKP Malls and/or Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited and/or any of its subsidiaries or associated companies (“the Group”);
- any other purpose which users may from time to time agree;
- providing information related to the web site, participating SHKP Malls and the Group including the products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits and other advantages from time to time offered by the Group or Third Party Service Providers to User and rallying and arranging for the same to be provided (see also Use of Information in Direct Marketing);
- evaluating and improving the facilities, services and/or products offered by the Web Site and/or SHKP Malls;
- facilitating communications between User, the Web Site and participating SHKP Malls and encouraging feed-back from User on their needs and expectations of facilities, services and/or products offered by the Web Site and/or SHKP Malls;
- in order to determine the User’s eligibility to any products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits and other advantages offered by the Web Site and participating SHKP Malls and consider what may best suit User’s needs, comparing User’s personal information with all personal information concerning User previously provided to the Group;
USE OF INFORMATION IN DIRECT MARKETING
We intend to use all information provided by you as a user including your name, contact details and all other information which may assist us to understand the goods and services which you might be interested in, for delivering the aforesaid information and conducting direct marketing including products, services, advice and subjects in relation to the followings: Hong Kong and worldwide properties including residential, offices, commercial and industrial buildings, shops, hotels, shopping malls and the events therein, theme park and observatory deck, property management, construction, insurance, financial services, telecommunication, information technology, transport infrastructure operations and management, port business, transport and logistics, waste management, educational, recruitment, reward/loyalty/privilege programmes, corporate social responsibility activities, charitable and non-profitable causes. We also intend to, and in this regard you consent to, transfer and provide the abovementioned information to the subsidiary and/or associated companies of the Group and the Third Party Service or Product Providers through whom the Group's and / or Third Party’s products, facilities, services, privileges, benefits or advantages are provided inside and outside Hong Kong for the said purpose. We may not so use or provide the said information unless we have received your consent. Your consent may be communicated to us without charge at the time when you provide such information through our web site or by writing to our Data Protection Officer.
TRANSFER OF DATA
All Personal Data will be kept confidential by the Web Site but we may transfer or disclose such Personal Data to our contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, telecommunications, computer, data processing or other services to us in connection with management, operation and maintenance of the system with the purpose of personal data collection.
ACCESS TO DATA
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Any data access request or data correction request may be made to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] or by post to 45/F Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
We will share with you the latest information about this web sites, SHKP Malls and their tenants which might interest you. Should you not wish to receive direct marketing material and/or information from the Web Site, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us in writing to our Data Protection Officer at its office situated at 45/F Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, or by email to [email protected]